Date(s) - September 29, 2017 - September 30, 2017
7:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Church in the Valley
Categories No Categories
Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson, Pastor Darin Latham, Judi the Manners Lady, Russell & Gerrie Chadwick, John Maxwell YouthMax team of Siam Chen and Ali Feizi and other guest speakers, ministry team and live band
to educate, inspire, bless and promote the family unit!
“Assemble the people, the men and the women and children and the stranger (resident alien, foreigner) within your cities, so that they may hear and learn and fear the LORD your God [with awe-filled reverence and profound respect]…. “Their children, who have not known, will hear and learn to fear [and worship] the LORD your God…” (Deuteronomy 31:12-13. Amplified bible)
Event location: Church in the Valley, 23589 Old Yale Rd, Langley, BC.
Costs: Registration to open soon
FAMILY MATTERS Conference
3 keynote sessions / 3 breakout sessions with adult tracks in each session addressing current issues that are affecting our families today in BC and Canada!
Youth Track Session #1 – YouthMax Plus featuring the John Maxwell team Youth Ambassador on video Nick Vujicic with John Maxwell trainers Siam Chen and Ali Feizi live facilitating each session. Lesson 1: Three Important Letters – Y.O.U. » Leadership Lesson: Positive Self Image
8:15 – 8:35 pm – Guest slot (20 min) with Judi Vankevich – The Manners Lady
Judi and kids will do a “mini performance” Three Kindness Keys for Happy Families”
8:40– 9:30 pm: (50 min) Breakout Session #1
- Men: Pastors Russell Chadwick / Gerrie Chadwick from S. Africa (workshop on Steve Geyer’s lesson)
- Women: Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson – “Powerful Women committed to Family”
3, Grandparents: Pastor Albert Zehr – “Generational Inheritance”
- Children Track: Manners Club Session 2: “Kind Words Key”
- Youth Track Session #2 – YouthMax Plusfeaturing the John Maxwell team
Your True Strength » Leadership Lesson: Identity and Knowing Your Strengths
Adult breakout session #2 – main auditorium with keynote speaker Darin Latham – lead pastor of Broadway Church. “Abortion And Euthanasia – the sanctity of life”. Dealing with the beginning and the end of life issues.
11:00 am – Keynote session #2 / Church worship service
with Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson. “Building strong families in today’s changing society” (addressing issues such as marriage, re-marriage, divorce). Worship team with songs. Plus, Dennis Mayer Jr.
- 1. Men – Russell Chadwick / Wes ChadwickWomen – Gerrie Chadwick / Glenda Dube
- Grandparents – Judi Vankevich the Manners Lady – “10 great tips to pass on your faith and values to your kids and grandkids”
- Youth Track Session #4: Siam Chen / Ali Feizi – YouthMax Plus
Lesson 4: Failure Is Important to Success » Leadership Lesson: Overcoming Failure
- Children track: Pastor Walter of Church in the Valley