Date(s) - November 29, 2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Categories No Categories
7 things you need to know about the #missionpossiblegala
1. The #missionpossiblegala is taking place on November 29th, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency in Vancouver – 655 Burrard St.
2. Reception starts at 6.00pm. The program starts at 6.45pm. Come early, find your seats. Get the bidding started on silent auction items. Have your picture taken with your friends…
3. It’s Mission Possible 25th year, so we’re feeling a little bit nostalgic. We’re dressing up the ballroom in a 1920’s theme. You can dress up, or not. For added fun, our photo booth will have a few 1920’s props.
4. We will once again be honoring award winners including the much anticipated and beloved Comeback Awardwinners. We’re conducting interviews with potential winners as we speak!
5. We are linking up some great music for your entertainment during the reception and dinner.
7. Most importantly, you will be supporting Mission Possible’s efforts to provide employment opportunties, training and a caring community to individuals who would normally have a difficult time finding work.
See you November 29th!
For sponsorship information contact Matt – firstname.lastname@example.org