Date(s) - May 16, 2021
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This session is now FULL.
Thank you for your overwhelming response. You can still sign up to be put on the waitlist and/or to receive the recording when it’s ready.
A Literary Expedition is a new initiative by Apologetics Canada to bring people together virtually to explore ideas in their historical context.
In our culture today, there is a lot of discussion around race and racism. One topic that has been gaining much attention is Critical Race Theory. It’s found everywhere: in the government, the media, the university, and the church.
Join us on May 16th, for our second AC Literary Expedition as we examine Critical Race Theory and biblical unity. Take in the reading and audiovisual material below and join us online for a time of discussion. You can participate by speaking up or simply by observing.
Dates, Times & Articles
- Sunday, May 16, 2021 | 4-6 PM PT
- On the Use and Abuse of Critical Race Theory in American Christianity by David French
- Redlining’s legacy: Maps are gone, but the problem hasn’t disappeared by Khristopher J. Brooks for CBS News
- Is the Church Too “Woke”? A Letter from N. T. Wright by Glenn Packiam
- Not a hyphenated American: Race and the Atlanta shootings by Sophia Lee for World Magazine
- White People Don’t Have a Monopoly on Hatred by Zaid Jilani