Date(s) - February 24, 2017
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Westside Church (The Centre)
Categories No Categories
Worship Night & Heritage Hill EP Release Party with Patriot Sail
Raising Funds for India Missions
Friday, February 24th
Doors open at 7:30pm
Event starts at 8pm
The Centre, 777 Homer Street
North Entrance (on Homer Street)
On the stage
Entry for a suggested donation of $5.00 (up to a million!)
All proceeds from the night go to India Missions!
Doors will close at 8:45pm, so make sure you’re there before then or you won’t be able to get in!
Tax receipts will be available upon request.
Heritage Hill and Patriot Sail will be playing music together from Heritage Hill’s new EP Out of the Sea, as well as other worship songs and well-known hymns. We’d love you to join us for a time of celebration through worship and praise! There will also be a table where you can learn more about Westside’s partnership with Child of Mine in India, and how you can get involved in our missions ministry. All proceeds from the entire night will go to Westside India Missions (see more details about this below).
WHAT IS THIS NIGHT ABOUT?
Backstage Bash is a night of celebration! Most importantly, we’ll be celebrating the name of Jesus as we worship and sing songs together! We will also be celebrating the hard work put into the newly-released EP from Heritage Hill and the exciting global missions work that Westside is involved in in India.
Celebrating Jesus through Music
It has been a blessing to see many Westside musicians, from both the North Shore and Vancouver campuses, come together to create the Heritage Hill EP Out of the Sea with the goal of making Jesus known. The hope of Westside music is that these songs will help to equip and encourage your worship of Jesus as you sing the truth of God’s Word. Our prayer is that the Holy Spirit uses these songs to display the eternal treasures that are in Jesus Christ. We are excited to share some worship music and celebrate with you at the Backstage Bash!
Celebrating Jesus through Global Missions
Westside partners with an organization called Child of Mine, whose goal is to raise up future leaders to love and serve India. All the proceeds from this night will be going to underprivileged children from Shanti Niketan and Dar-ul-Fazl children’s homes in Northern India. These funds will help make it possible for the students who are graduating from these homes to go on the trekking trip with our India Short Term Missions team.
DETAILS TO NOTE
- The Heritage Hill EP Out of the Sea will be released online on February 16th on our website, iTunes, GooglePlay, and Spotify. You’ll be able to find links to all platforms at wchurch.ca/music on February 16th.
- No physical copies of the album will be sold at the fundraiser, so if you’d like a copy of the EP you’ll need to go to wchurch.ca/music.
- Entry for a suggested donation of $5.00 (but please feel free to give more if you can afford it! You can also come for free if you can’t afford to donate!).
- All proceeds from the night will go to India Missions.
- You will be able to make your donation by cash, debit or credit (Mastercard & Visa only).
- All donations are tax receiptable upon request when making your donation.
- Doors close at 8:45pm, so make sure you’re there before then or you won’t be able to get in!
- Space is limited, so seating is first-come, first-served.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org