Date(s) - March 25, 2023 - December 2, 2023
Categories No Categories
Becoming Neighbours Workshops explore time-tested values that lead to belonging and safety in a world increasingly marked by forced displacement.
If you are
- interested in or actively welcoming refugee claimants
- a person who has lived the refugee journey, reflecting on your welcome story
- part of a refugee sponsorship group or refugee welcoming community
- curious to dive deeper into conversation about what creates a world of welcome
then join the Becoming Neighbours Workshops to
- explore what motivates your welcome of people who are forcibly displaced
- articulate what guides your actions and decisions to walk alongside those seeking refuge
- discuss what sustains your welcoming vision amid the chaos of displacement.
Participate (in-person or virtually) in the free, interactive Becoming Neighbours Workshops to strengthen and share your capacities for creating a world of welcome amid forced displacement.
March 25 / April 22 / June 17 / October 14 / December 2
Learn more and register….