Date(s) - March 27, 2020
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
16th Avenue Gospel Chapel
Categories No Categories
The theme of this seminar is on learning how to be a 1 Peter 3:15 Christian (have a ready answer). Many challenges are answered such as:
• Who was Cain’s wife?
• How could Adam have named all the animals in one day?
• How could Noah fit all the animals on the Ark?
• How can the first three days of creation be literal days when the sun was not created until the fourth day?
• Is the Bible scientific?
• Does carbon-14 dating prove the earth is old?
• Is the Bible outdated?
About the Presenter
Mike is the founder and president of Creation Training Initiative. He is an international speaker and teacher on biblical creation, apologetics, and Christian education. He has been involved in creation apologetics for over 35 years. Mike has spoken at NASA, many secular and Christian universities, churches around the world, state homeschool conventions and secular and Christian schools. Prior to being involved in creation ministry Mike was a Captain in the USMC and a nation champion in track and field. Mike’s experience in the education field includes:
- M.S. Mathematics, M.A. Education
- Teacher junior and senior high school
- Adjunct professor Northwest Graduate School of the Ministry
- Instructor at the Institute for Creation Research Graduate School
- Speaker and author for Answers in Genesis
- Director/instructor U.S. Sprint’s worldwide engineer and technical training
- Director/instructor Microsoft’s engineer training
- Instructor for the United States Marine Corps
- Developed and taught teacher training and communication skills courses worldwide