Date(s) - November 4, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Join the Church Relations team from UGM for a workshop on how COVID-19 has impacted food programs and other supportive programs. We will review emerging best practices for running (or restarting) community supports and helpful tools to manage boundaries in these unprecedented times. We will be offering two times to best fit your schedule. The material presented at each will be the same.
Wednesday November 4th
Online (Zoom link sent after registration)
Participants will learn:
• How community programs are adjusting to keep participants and workers safe
• Creative solutions to having meaningful connection
• Tools and tips for gauging and managing boundaries
• Time to connect with others that are experiencing similar questions, challenges and joys
Who should attend?
• Organizers, volunteers or potential volunteers at a community program.
• People that are interested in learning about how community meals, food programs and organizations are coping at this time.
• People that are interested in learning about boundary setting in a community context
Go here to register: