Date(s) - May 24, 2014
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
BOUNDARIES FOR TODAY Greater Vancouver Conference
Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend: On-Screen Event
When to say Yes! How to say No!
To take control of your life.
Are you living the life you really desire? Are you feeling pulled in too many directions?
Do you need new tools to make life work better?
Do you struggle with saying no and not feeling guilty or worry about hurting someone?
If so, the Boundaries for Today conference is designed for you!
Nationally known Psychologists and award-winning Authors of the Boundaries series Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend will help you learn new ways to handle demands on your time, energy, money and love. This event will be an all-new updated look at these timeless Boundaries principles—with information applicable to the fast-paced world of today!
Boundaries help you learn:
– What to do to improve your difficult relationships
– What to do with controlling people
– Effective ways to help someone who’s not taking responsibility for their life
– How boundaries will show you how to be a better steward of your life
– How to take control of your time and dreams
– When to say yes to the good things God has for you
– How to say no to without feeling guilty or bad
– How saying no will attract the right people
– Why it is important to others that you learn the skill of confrontation
By attending Boundaries for Today you will experience:
– Clarity on what is your responsibility and what isn’t
– An increased capacity to choose and make decisions that are right for you
– A better understanding how setting healthy limits will increase your ability to live the life God designed
– New freedom to tell the truth in your relationships
– Understanding on how to establish better relationships with better people
– Less guilt and more fulfillment
Live on-site Q & A Panel
Live music with band
Guest speaker for morning devotional
Single tickets: $$34.00
Couples rate: $58.00 (2 tixs at $29.00 each)
Group rate: $240.00 (minimum 10 tixs at $24.00 / person)
Lunch (optional): $9.00 (full hot meal with main entree, vegetables, rice, dessert, tea/coffee)