Date(s) - April 23, 2020
12:00 am - 1:00 am
The Tapestry Mundy Park
Categories No Categories
Speaker: Donna Cheung
Co-Founder & Executive Producer of Wakefield Productions
Donna and her husband Nouver started Wakefield Productions in 2011. As Executive Producer, Donna’s role is to identify and engage in heartfelt storytelling that creates awareness for organizations and helps them build long-term brand loyalty with their audience.
In our interview with Donna, she’ll share:
- How Wakefield Productions was started
- The value of storytelling for businesses and organizations
- What makes a good story and how businesses can tell better stories
- What she believes is God’s call for Christian entrepreneurs
- Why and how their team went through a 25-year visioning process last year
We gather 10 times a year to do the following:
12:00PM – 1:00PM – LUNCH & LEARN
Enjoy a delicious lunch and meet fellow entrepreneurs.
Each lunch we will interview a local entrepreneur where they will share the story of their business, lessons learned, challenges faced, and how they connect their faith and their business.