Date(s) - November 5, 2018 - November 6, 2018
Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel
Categories No Categories
You won’t want to miss CBTE 2018!
The first conference of its kind, CBTE 2018 brings the future of theological education to life, putting you at the forefront of what’s happening today in competency-based theological education (CBTE).
At CBTE 2018, you will:
- Gather and join in conversation with like-minded educators who share your passion for innovation in theological education to meet the needs of today’s learners
- Glean insight from experts and trailblazers in the CBE and CBTE movement in higher education
- Hear about best practices, latest research, successes, and challenges from those on the forefront of designing and developing CBTE programs
- Discover technologies available to support CBTE programs
CBTE 2018 is for Seminary administrators and faculty, network and church leaders who are:
- Curious about the CBTE movement in North America and worldwide
- Considering development or adoption of a CBTE program in their school or ministry setting
- Planning implementation of a CBTE program and want to learn from those who’ve already done it
- Already running a CBTE program and want to share learnings & challenges, or collaborate with others on continuous improvement
At CBTE 2018 you’ll gain the knowledge and insight you need to put the evolving landscape of competency-based learning into the context of your own organization, for today and tomorrow. Embark on a journey with peers and education leaders from across North America, to explore the trends, tools, and techniques that are influencing the future of theological education.