Date(s) - December 6, 2015
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Award-winning conductor Dr. Joel Tranquilla, Director of Choral Activities for our School of the Arts, Media + Culture, brings together five choirs and full orchestra in an exquisite program spanning centuries of Christmas music. From Renaissance classics to Irish pop worship songs, this eclectic program will be entertaining and spiritually uplifting for the whole family. Join us to anticipate the coming of Christ with joy and celebration!
- The Twelve Days of Christmas – a fun setting by Bob Chilcott
- Classic choral works by Bach and Handel
- Selections from the oratorio St. Paul by Mendelssohn
- Traditional carol settings by Vancouver’s Stephen Chatman
- Holiday songs written by Rend Collective, an Irish folk worship band
Sunday, Dec. 6 at 2:30pm
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts, Vancouver
Tickets go on sale Oct. 21 at 3pm
Don’t miss out—buy your tickets early! This splendid musical performance is a popular highlight on the TWU calendar…it often sells out fast.