Date(s) - December 7, 2019
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This year at CA Church we will be hosting our 4th Annual Christmas Village on Saturday December 7th for those who need a little help during this time of year. The Christmas Village will be open from 12:00pm to 4:00pm for those who register in advance (see application below) and receive a call of approval.
At the Christmas Village event you will be invited to receive a Christmas food hamper, pick out gifts for family members living in your home (adults and/or children), and to choose from a limited amount of clothing items. Hot chocolate and warm beverages will be served and it will be a great time for everyone!
Note: Registration and phone call for approval of application are required before attending this event. Gift choices will vary, and be in limited quantity and supply. If you have further questions please contact Mary at the church.
Registration for Christmas Village 2019 is now open. See you on December 7th!
FOR THOSE WHO ATTEND CA CHURCH
Christmas season is such a wonderful time to remember Jesus’ birth, and a great opportunity to carry out Jesus’ commandment to love one another and care for those less fortunate.
Please consider being a part of our Christmas Village event this year.
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Donate items from the list below to the Open Pantry bin by December 1.
- Make monetary donations in an offering envelope as “Mission of the Month” or click HERE.
- To refer someone you know who is in need, fill out the referral form below by November 30.
- Volunteer! If you would like to be apart of Christmas Village, please sign up HERE!
WHAT CAN I DONATE?
- Winter clothing: gently used hats, scarves, mittens/gloves, boots, winter coats
- New toys for boys and girls: please keep within a $10.00 – $50.00 range. Nothing violence or military related please.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Sun. Dec. 1 – Clothings/toys donations deadline
Sun. Dec. 1 – Signup deadline