Date(s) - April 27, 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Vancouver Community College
Categories No Categories
Community Land Trusts have proven track records for affordable housing provision in both the US and the UK, and there is a growing movement for CLTs in Canada. What are CLTs, and how can MVA member organizations help bring this innovative model to the region? Join us to develop your understanding of the CLT model and help map out the path to community-led housing solutions.
- Understanding the CLT model
- Building community governance into housing
- Unlocking perpetual affordability
Break (lunch provided)
- Mapping out land-sources for CLTs
- Advocating for enabling legislation
- Setting priorities for a CLT working group
This event is by registration only. Register online at metvanalliance.org/calendar and make note of your member organization, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation.
We gratefully acknowledge that this event takes place on the unceded territories of the Squamish, Musqueam, and Tsleil-Waututh nations.