Date(s) - February 23, 2016
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Oakridge Lutheran Church
Categories No Categories
Rezoning and Development Permit Application –
5688 Ash Street (Oakridge Lutheran Church)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 5688 Ash Street (currently 585 West 41st Avenue) from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The current development on the site is a one-storey church. This is a concurrent rezoning and development permit application. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building that includes:
- 46 affordable housing units;
- 6,507 sq. ft. of church space;
- 3,409 sq. ft. of office space;
- 8,737 sq. ft. of retail space;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.44;
- a building height of 18 m (59 ft.) from grade; and
- 73 vehicle parking spaces and 80 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house is scheduled from 5-8pm on February 23, 2016 at the Oakridge Lutheran Church (585 W 41st Ave), with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.