Date(s) - November 14, 2019
Four Seasons Hotel
Categories No Categories
The ELO Forums are focused on equipping Christian marketplace and entrepreneurial leaders to have a greater impact in the marketplace. The ELO Forums are for Christian leaders—from teachers to managers to entrepreneurs—who want to apply their faith at work. Innovation is at the heart of entrepreneurship: doing something new, different and creative. An entrepreneurial leader can innovate and turn an idea into action.
Entrepreneurs are leaders—they are people of influence. They can influence all they touch, in all dimensions of life. A Christian value system provides a foundation and focus for entrepreneurial initiative. You either are an entrepreneurial leader or can become one—you can be creative, action-oriented and expand your sphere of influence. How do you do so?
That’s what the ELO Forums are about. ELO delivers the leading events of their kind, with a unique focus on Christian-based entrepreneurial leadership. The “ELO Entrepreneurial Leaders Forum” will take place on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
- Richard Blackaby – “The Disciplines of Spiritual Leadership”
- Helena Cho – “Good Works Make a Difference”
- Henry Kaestner – “From Zero To A Billion”
- Ray Pennings – “Private Business, Public Faith”
- Jeremy Showalter – “Lessons from Microsoft”
- Justyn Terry – “The Essential Biblical Qualities for Trustworthy Leaders”
- Evening Keynote Speaker: The Hon. Gregory W. Slayton – “From Silicon Valley to Bermuda”