Date(s) - October 7, 2021
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
About this event
UGM Church Relations Department’s vision is that the Church and communities in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley are woven together pursuing the common good and actively participating in Christ’s call for everyone to flourish.
Asking people for money for your programs can feel daunting, awkward and maybe even a little imposing. But it doesn’t have to be that way. In this 90 minute work shop Kari Bergrud, UGM’s Manager of Program Development & Satellites, will guide you through some of the foundational elements of fundraising, how to tell the story of your program, and how to invite others along for the journey.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
• Relationship Essentials in Fundraising
• An Intro into monthly giving programs
• The importance of stewardship
• Ethical Story telling
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Program coordinators and other caring support staff/volunteers who are involved in community programs
• People that are interested in building supportive communities
QUESTIONS: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Virtual meeting link will be sent before the event
• You are welcome to share this invitation with others
• There is no cost for this event