Date(s) - October 24, 2015
9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Evangelical Chinese Bible Church
Categories No Categories
No Reserve. No Retreat. No Regret.
Lunch will be provided (by donation).
Special Guests: Jamie Taylor (great-great-grandson of Hudson Taylor), Richard and Marilyn Schlitt, Robert and Ruth Erion, Lloyd and Darlene, David and Ruth Ullstrom
- Persecution: Victorious living in the midst of the rejection of Jesus
- God at Work in Quiatou: How God has been working to birth a new church and to open doors for hundreds of children to hear about him through Bible stories
- Doing What It Takes to Bring Jesus to Hard Places: God is already at work everywhere, but much of his work is done through human hands. God uses committed people with a wide range of skills. This workshop will bring you to some of the most difficult places in East Asia and consider the multiple ways and means of bringing the good news of Jesus. There are more opportunities for involvement than most people would imagine.
- Creation to Church: Understanding God’s mission to the world from a story perspective and using his story, i.e. “God’s Big Story”, in evangelism.
- What is life like inside one of the 5 remaining communist regimes in our world–for the church, for the poor, for the exploding number of youth?
- Japanese Evangelism: Obstacles facing Japanese from coming to faith and how God overcomes them
Contact us at email@example.com or 604-278-1208.