Date(s) - January 13, 2014
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Come celebrate the New Year with Judi The Manners Lady!
Have fun as you sing along with Judi learning fun ways to “LOVE GOD and LOVE OTHERS!”
- Learn the Five Fabulous Phrases that can change the world!
- Meet the Bad Manners Monsters that are invading our families and communities!
- Become a Multicultural Friendship Ambassador and learn to say “hi” in 12 languages!
Bring your whole family and invite your friends!
Bring your teens to learn how to lead the Manners Club VBS and Sports and Character Camp at your church on or a summer mission to inner city Vancouver or Haiti or the Dominican Republic. We want to help get our kids and teens ready for www.MissionsFestVancouver.ca
Tickets $10 / family (available at the door)
Call 604.530.4346 for reservations or information or firstname.lastname@example.org
If your children would like to be helpers in the show, bring them by 6:35 to rehearse the opening song!
- See clips from previous Manners Lady concerts at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REDUNu1NsnU
- Hear the Manners Lady songs at www.cdbaby.com/cd/mannerslady
- Download the Respect pledges at www.NationalMannersMonth.com