Date(s) - January 24, 2021
7:15 pm - 8:13 pm
Categories No Categories
Join the justice dialog in a recurring online event called Just 58.
Why is it called Just 58?
- Just = Justice
- Isaiah 58 = God’s heart for Justice
- 58 = 58 minutes
In less than an hour, you’ll watch a short clip from a beautifully produced film and be led through a live small group discussion. See if maybe, just maybe, there’s a small ember that has been burning within you, that needs to be breathed on and fanned into a blazing fire of passion, purpose and conviction!
- Justice and Community: Sunday, January 24, 2021, 7:15pm
- Featuring the short film called “Trapped in Transition” with our Lebanon partner Free Evangelical Fellowship of Lebanon.
- There will be an update with future Virtual Justice Journeys.
- Journeying with Justice: Sunday, February 28, 2021, 7:15pm
- How to prepare for a justice infused life?
The format is a short film followed by a discussion together with some friends with expertise in the subject.
A Zoom link will be emailed to you before the event.
Invite your friends and groups!
Looking forward to seeing you on Zoom!