Date(s) - May 29, 2015 - May 30, 2015
Southside Community Church
Categories No Categories
This fast paced, interactive workshop will focus on the basics of coaching, the role of those who coach missional leaders, and the components of a typical missional coaching appointment.
Features of Standard Coach Training:
- Experience three, pre-workshop coaching sessions with your coach mentor.
- Familiarize yourself with the CoachNet website and the Online Coaching tool.
- Recruit two persons you will coach during your fieldwork (post-workshop).
- 2-Day Coach Training Workshop
- Dig deep into the 5Rs of the coaching process — Relate, Reflect, Refocus, Resource, Review.
- Practice discovery listening.
- Explore effective techniques for asking powerful questions.
- Learn through observation and participation.
- Identify your behavioural profile and improve interpersonal skills.
- Coach two persons for six sessions each. (One one-hour coaching appointment per month with each.)
- Work with your coach mentor for six sessions to grow in your coaching capacity (One one-hour coaching appointment per month.)
- Work with your coach mentor to create a personal development plan for continued growth.
- Online coach assessment through www.coachnet.org
Friday, May 29, 3 pm to 9 pm
Saturday, May 30, 8 am to 4 pm
Hosted at Southside Community Church Robson Park Campus – 12642 100 Ave., Surrey
$400 per person (includes materials, online assessment, CoachNet Membership, & mentoring).