Date(s) - December 18, 2021
Categories No Categories
Thank you for wanting to help out at this years North Shore Community Christmas Dinner!! This year we will be providing food hampers or to-go meals for our city’s most vulnerable.
We have quite a few different volunteer opportunities available!
We are also asking for donations of gift cards of $25 to Tim Hortons, McDonalds, Save-On-Foods, and Walmart.
Please drop off donations to the church office or contact Pastor Dave for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Opportunities and Times:
- Team 1: 9:00am – 10:00am
- Team 2: 9:30am – 10:30am
- Team 3: 10:30am – 11:30am
- Team 4: 11:00am – 12:00pm (FULL)
- 8:00am – 9:30am
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- Team 1: 1:00pm – 3:00pm (FULL)
- Team 2: 3:00pm – 5:00pm (FULL)
- Week before the event (from home)
- Soup Preparation: (Friday Dec. 17th) 1:00pm – 3:00pm (FULL)
- Turkey Dinner Cook Team: 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Turkey Dinner Assembly & Dishes: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Team 1: 1:00pm – 2:00pm (FULL)
- Team 2: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Team 3: 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Team 4: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Cookie Deadline: Must be delivered to the church by December 15th @ 12:00pm!
**Please note that some volunteer opportunities will take place at Carson Graham Secondary School on December 18th, and some opportunities will take place on other days and in other locations!**