Date(s) - April 26, 2014
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Power to Change National Office
Categories No Categories
We long for the day when no student graduates without engaging with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ. Be inspired at this year’s Fellowship Dinner as we take to heart what this truly means.
Set aside an evening to be captivated afresh by the life-changing message of Jesus Christ that transforms hearts, campuses and nations. Celebrate all that God is doing, and stir your phttp://p2c.com/students/events/fellowship-dinner-2014-langleyassion for students discovering Jesus. You’ll have an opportunity to invest financially and prayerfully in God’s work in students’ lives.
Featured Speaker: Leonard Buhler – President, Power to Change
The Fellowship Dinners are happening from coast to coast! Visit p2c.com/fellowshipdinner for a full listing of the English events, and p2c.sh/soireeinspiration for a list of our French events in Quebec.
Reservations are required. Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 22, 2014. Adults only please.
Board of Directors, Power to Change
- Heward Little – Chairman, Westran Services Ltd.
- Don Voth – President, MetroCan Construction
- Reg Allatt – President & CEO, Global Excel Management
- Peter Chung – Executive Chairman, Eminata Group
- Bruce Chandler – Managing Director, Blackstone Energy Solutions Inc.
- Leonard Buhler – President, Power to Change
- Rod Bergen – Secretary & Treasurer, Power to Change