Date(s) - April 4, 2020
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
BC Parliament Buildings
Categories No Categories
Hospice organizations must NOT be forced to do euthanasia
BC Health Minister, Adrian Dix, ordered the Delta Hospice Society to provide euthanasia (MAID) by February 3 or lose its government funding (Link).
The Delta Hospice Society is refusing to kill their patients.
Join the Rally to Support The Delta Hospice Society.
Saturday April 4, 2020
(12 Noon – 2 pm)
At the BC Parliament Buildings (Legislative Assembly)
Angelina Ireland, President of the Delta Hospice Society
Alex Schadenberg, Executive Director, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition
Dr Margaret Cottle, Palliative Care Physician
Dr Will Johnston, Family Physician, Chair of EPC – BC.
- Delta Hospice Society must not be forced to do euthanasia (Link).
- BC Health Minister says he will force the Delta Hospice to kill (Link).
- Canadian Palliative Care Physicians: Euthanasia is not consistent with the philosophy, intent or approach of hospice palliative care (Link).
- BC Health Minister orders Delta Hospice to provide euthanasia by February 3 (Link).
- Vancouver area hospice fights death order (Link).
- Petition: Hospice organizations must NOT be forced to do euthanasia (Link).