Date(s) - May 10, 2014
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Are you feeling unsure of what is next in your life or even feeling overwhelmed by the future? Are you interested in taking some time to explore your options based on what really matters to you? Does this sound kind of cheesy? Yeah, we know.
AND we also know that many of you really resonate with those feelings! Life can be confusing and future unknowns can be daunting.
Springboard, is an interactive, holistic workshop designed to help you take the the plunge (pun intended) into your future. I (Jane) am teaming up with fellow coach and Regent College grad, Amy Wilson-Roberts to bring you just what you need! We both come with vast experience in ministry, the non-profit world and career/life coaching. We have taken the best of what we have learned about helping people move into their future, and put in into a ONE DAY workshop. It will be a full and rich day.
Who is Springboard for?
– People who want to figure out what the next step in life is
– Those facing the future and ready to jump in but don’t exactly know how (or which way to jump)
– People willing to spend time delving into what is important to them and what impact they want to have
– New graduates trying to decide what career path to take
– Parents going back into the workforce after caring for children at home
– Or someone looking to make a career change
What will you get out of it?
– Over eight hours of in person training/strategizing in workshop format
– unlimited email support
– Personalized exercises to extract your values, skills and abilities
– A look at (and perhaps a shift in) your perspective on where you are and an action plan toward your next step
What will we do?
– Create a timeline to look at patterns and trends in your life thus far
– Determine your personality type through a variety of assessments. You will not be boxed in to your personality “type” but freed up to live into aspects of it
– Do creative and fun exercises to assess your values and how you are or aren’t living them out
– Evaluate your learned and natural skills and abilities
– Create a life purpose statement that you can carry with you into your next career move
– Make tangible and practical steps toward the vocation you long for
– Develop a strategy to not only meet your goals and have encouragement and accountability along the way
Who are your leaders?
Here are our snazzy bios but you’ll get to know us much better in the workshop!
Amy Wilson-Roberts graduated from Regent College with a MCS in 2002. She been on staff with Church Resource Ministries (CRM) for the last 11 years. She was the director of Missional Communities with CRM until 2012 when she had her second child Beatrice. Amy is also a Birkman consultant, Core Coaching certified, and a 4Mat trainer. She is married to Aaron Roberts and has two girls Beatrice and Sadie.
Jane Halton graduated from Regent College with an MDiv 2005. She is a certified coach who seeks to help people to reconcile the tension of life and faith. Prior to coaching, Jane served at Jacob’s Well, a Christian faith community located in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside for ten years. She is married to Dane and they have two children, Ben and Sam. You can read more about her in a feature article in Regent’s Mosaic or on her About page here.
What are the nitty gritty details?
One Day Workshop – Saturday May 10th, 2014 – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Cost – EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $99.00 until April 25th and $109 after that (This includes all materials and snacks. Lunch will be on your own.)
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Click on the link below called BOOK NOW. You will be directed to paypal to pay for the course (you don’t have to have paypal account).
From there you be directed to an email sign up. Two weeks before the course you will receive a pre-work package to complete and bring to the workshop.
The first TEN PEOPLE to sign up get a FREE one-on-one coaching session with Jane or Amy!
REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 7th!
Questions? Feel free to contact us here.