Date(s) - December 1, 2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
West Vancouver Baptist Church
Categories No Categories
Wondering how you will survive the weeks leading up to Christmas and New Year’s? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are separated/divorced. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- Developing a plan for the holidays; Helpful tips for surviving social events
- Ways to give your kids a good holiday experience
- How to discover hope for your future.
Here’s what happens… During the Surviving the Holidays seminar you will:
- Watch a 40-minute video, filled with practical holiday survival tips and real-life stories of people who have navigated the season after separation and divorce;
- Hear other seminar attendees explain how they are dealing with the holidays;
- Have the opportunity to share how separation or divorce is affecting you. (NO pressure – this is optional. We want you to feel comfortable.)
- Receive a personal copy of the DivorceCare Holiday Survival Guide.
There is no charge for this Session.
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 15, and is based on first-come/first-served. You may register with your DivorceCare Facilitator or register online