Date(s) - May 23, 2015
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Regent College Chapel
Categories No Categories
On Saturday, May 23rd The Word Guild of Canada will be hosting The Inkwell Workshops at Regent College. This full and enriching day of writing workshops will have a variety of offerings suited for both new and experienced writers. Participants will have the opportunity to network with other writers and authors in a supportive environment and receive professional feedback during a free Blue Pencil Manuscript Review.
Workshop Faculty Includes:
- Dr. Monika Hilder, Associate Professor of English at TWU and author of Surprised by the Feminine: A Rereading of C.S. Lewis and Gender.
- Dr. William A. Gray, President of Mentoring Solutions and author of Why Become A Christian? A Spiritual Memoir.
- Martin Crosbie, author of Amazon bestsellers My Temporary Life, My Name is Hardly, Lies I Never Told.
- Sarah Bessey, author of bestselling book Jesus Feminist.
- Marnie Wooding, Zonderkidz author, screenwriter and story editor.
- Lynne Melcombe, editor and freelance journalist.
- Susan Pieters, editor and publisher of Pulp Literature Magazine.
- Sandra Vander Schaaf, photographer and author of Passionate Embrace: Faith, Flesh, Tango.
- Ruth Thorogood, Executive Director of The Word Guild.
To register and view workshop listings, please visit:
Space is limited. Early Bird Registration Deadline is April 30th.