Date(s) - December 18, 2014 - December 21, 2014
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Categories No Categories
If your family is looking for a relaxing and fun Christmas experience that avoids the crowded malls and long Santa line-ups, come out to the country!
Leave the busy city behind, and enjoy the short trip to a 73 acre horse ranch in Maple Ridge that has been transformed into a Christmas wonderland. Here you will be enchanted by glorious lights, beautiful trees, interactive scenes, lovely music, and delightful activities that remind us of times when Christmas was a lot simpler . . . and a lot less commercial. It’s all priced so reasonably that you’ll want to return with your friends!
Hours of Operation:
|General Public:||Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri||4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Saturdays||9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Sundays||1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
Included in Admission Price:
- Decorate a large, delicious cookie – and then eat it!
- Petting Zoo
- Interact first-hand with a whole bunch of friendly animals, including a llama, donkey, mule, miniature horse, bunnies, goats, and more!
- Make a unique Christmas ornament that you can take home with you.
- Test your skills in a snow-themed ball pit with snowman targets and fun games.
- Covered Wagon Ride
- Climb aboard for a ten minute ride around the Ranch and off and on at the Barn.
- Origins of Christmas
- Interact physically with numerous small displays that explain where many of our Christmas traditions come from, such as Mistletoe, Christmas Trees, Santa Claus, and Christmas Stockings.
- Nativity Scene
- See Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, and the Shepherds at the manger.
- Hear a touching, back-country story about a time when Christmas was more about helping others than helping ourselves.
- Family Photo Spot
- Bring your camera and we’ll take your photos in a booth set up to give you that country Christmas look and feeling.