Date(s) - September 25, 2021
Categories No Categories
Join us for Walk the Wall on September 25, 2021
ICC is taking the next step in our journey to transform the lives of the most vulnerable children in China. By participating in Walk the Wall on September 25, 2021 you are providing life-changing opportunities for thousands of children and young people, including:
- Expanding ICC’s impact into more orphanages in China
- Reaching hundreds of impoverished families caring for a child with a disability
- Bringing vocational and job opportunities to young people who yearn for a chance to reach their potential
Walk the Wall Canada 2021 will once again respect the current guidelines regarding large gatherings and encourage participants to walk individually or with a small group in their own cities. While we hope to return to the larger WTW events in the future we know that every person that walks in their community is making a difference in the lives of children in China. Thank you so much for continuing to make Walk the Wall a success year after year!
Walk the Wall How To’s:
- Choose where you’d like to walk on Sept 25 (or feel free to choose a day that works for you). Walk wherever you are – at a favourite park, hiking trail, or just in your own neighbourhood! You can also choose your distance from 1km to 10km or anywhere in-between.
- Ask friends and family to join you on the day and also donate to help more children in China with disabilities thrive!
- Share your Fundrazr page on social media. You can also share why you’re walking via email or tell a friend over the phone or in person.
- On the day download the Walk the Wall app and be inspired as you walk! Share a pic of you and your group on social media as you walk!
- Help us reach our goal of $200,000! Together you will be transforming lives and bringing love, hope and opportunity to China’s most vulnerable children.
Alternative Donation Method 溫馨提示：
If you wish to collect or make donations via cash or cheque, please use this offline pledge form (link to pledge form here). If you collect cash, please do not send it in the mail but rather write a personal cheque, payable to International China Concern, for the cash total and mail it along with the pledge form to our office at 7B-5707 Sidley St. Burnaby, BC V5J5E6. Thank you!