Date(s) - June 15, 2015
Guildford Golf and Country Club
Categories No Categories
We are looking for 54 golfers, men and women who think they have what it takes play 100 holes of golf in 1 day!
We will provide everything you need to succeed in one of amateur golf’s greatest accomplishments – being an IRONMAN!
* the golf course – Guildford Golf & Country in sunny Surrey, BC
* golf carts – NO you cannot try to walk it as time is of essence
* all you can eat & drink (non-alcoholic that is)
* all the golf balls you can lose
* gourmet breakfast buffet on arrival & delicious steak dinner at night
* prizes, golfer gifts & plenty of encouragement
Each participant is asked to raise a minimum of $2000 in pledges by the event date. We provide an online pledge gathering system, as well as all the support you require. The easiest way is sponsor yourself first, which will serve as a starting point for inviting others and get you used the online donation system you will be directing sponsors to. Ask your local Young Life area staff person, or drop us an email for tips on how to raise pledges. Here is a freebie: Make a list of 20 people you can ask for $1 per hole. That would be $100 for the day, which will take you 10-12 hours to complete – equalling $8-10 / hour. Who could say no to that!?!
Men play White tees and Women play the Red.