Date(s) - February 22, 2020
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Salvation Army Gateway of Hope
Categories No Categories
The Coldest Night of the Year is a family-friendly walk that raises money for charities serving hungry, homeless, and hurting people in our community.
Gateway of Hope is a multi-program residential facility located in the heart of Langley.
With services such as Emergency Shelter, Meal Centre, Transitional Housing and Family Services, we work to provide forward movement and encouragement to break the cycle of homelessness. We seek to come alongside those in need for the purposes of offering help, dignity and hope. Our doors are open to any who come to us.
- Serve approximately 110,000 meals to the homeless and others within our community
- Provide Christmas support, including food hampers, to over 500 individuals in need
- Send twenty disadvantaged children to summer camp
- Supply backpacks full of schools supplies to more than 500 children
- Offer many other services, including a free tax clinic, a cooks training program and life skills training seminars.