Date(s) - October 27, 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
How many times have you thought, “What was my child thinking?!”
This half-day workshop will help you understand the thoughts and feelings behind your child’s behaviour. We can’t give you a read-your-child’s-mind guarantee, but these tools will help you respond with more effective empathy and discipline. You’ll notice the difference. And so will your child.
Churches throughout western Canada will be simulcasting this event on Saturday, October 27. The morning will include round-table discussions and teaching from a certified behaviour analyst who has more than 16 years of experience working with children and young adults with various behaviour profiles.
This conference is designed to function as a multi-site experience because we want the training to be accessible to as many parents as possible. This format also empowers churches to build on the relationships they already have with people in their community.
Current Host Churches
- Richmond Pacific Grace MB Church (Richmond, BC)
- South Langley Church (Langley, BC)
- North Langley Community Church (Langley, BC)
- Maple Ridge Baptist Church (Maple Ridge, BC)
- Burnett Fellowship (Maple Ridge, BC)
- Greendale MB Church (Chilliwack, BC)
- Yarrow MB Church (Chilliwack, BC)