Date(s) - September 29, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Trinity Western University
Categories No Categories
Trust might be the greatest asset to your leadership, but it can evaporate in a moment. As a person of influence, how can you nurture and strengthen the trust you have established to multiply your leadership? And what can be done when your trust is compromised?
You can extend your influence by attending an interactive workshop on Saturday, September 29 from 9:00-3:00 on the Trinity Western University campus. Claudio Morelli will be facilitating the training that is modelled after Stephen Covey’s influential book, The Speed of Trust.
You will encounter practical, hands-on training to:
- Learn the importance of building and enhancing trust as a foundation for personal, professional, and organizational transformation;
- Discover the 5 waves of trust, the 4 cores of building trust, and 13 behaviours to build trust in relationships;
- Learn practical strategies on how to build, maintain, enhance, and re-build trust;
- Apply these concepts and strategies to your current leadership position by mapping out plans for transformation;
- Share personal experiences with trust in your current leadership position.
Facilitator Bio – Claudio Morelli
Claudio is a trust advocate who resolutely believes that developing and enhancing trust is the foundation for personal, professional and organizational transformation. He consults with schools and school boards and is also the Technical Educational Consultant for the Wellspring Foundation for Education (Kigali, Rwanda). Claudio spent many of his 35+ years as an educational leader where he advocated for trust in his classrooms, schools, and at the school district level. He facilitated Leading at the Speed of Trustwith past leadership teams and schools in the Burnaby School District.
Claudio has been married to his wife Anne for 42 years. They have 3 sons, 3 daughters-in-law, and 2 grandchildren.