Date(s) - March 28, 2014 - March 29, 2014
Northside Coquitlam Campus
Categories No Categories
CONFERENCE TRAINING SESSIONS
Over the course of two days we will focus on the theme of Renewing the Mind, the important role mental processes play in treatment of addictions. This conference will bring in both research-based content and allow for integration with issues of faith and healing.
This conference will provide you with an excellent opportunity to network with others in the Christian Addiction Recovery Community.
- Pastoral staff, chaplains, street outreach workers
- Addiction Treatment and Recovery Ministry Professionals
- Recovery Agency leaders and Caregivers
- Researchers and Educators
- Students entering the field of Addictions
- Lay people interested in networking in the field of Addictions
Youth Workers and Parents confronted with Addiction Issues in Youth
Plenary speakers will share front line experiences and evidence-based practices.
Dr. Paul Earley – Medical Director, Talbott Recovery Campus, Atlanta, Georgia
Dr. Marv Penner – National Director of Youth Specialties Canada, Marriage and Family Counsellor