Date(s) - September 24, 2022
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Resilient Women Reset, Renew, and Recharge Mini-Conference for women who want more out of their life & business.
About this event
Get yourself into your rhythm with a reset for this fall season.
When we think of reset we often think of a restart. When we think of the word renew we often think of making something new again or restoring. When we think of recharge we often think of becoming charged again. The way the world is today shows us that we need community more than ever. We all need support more than ever; we all need to know there is a community that is safe for us to belong.
No matter what is going on with us there are always opportunities to shift a situation, optimize our chances, and/or start all over again.
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Come out to the Resilient Women community for one of our quarterly events. This quarter’s event is special. You will learn something for yourself, you will meet other like-minded people in your community, and you will have the opportunity to network with others.
We will start right at 12Noon!
Check-in will open up at 11:45 am
We will open the doors at 12Noon and will start with a welcome message for you to absorb.
You will be learning tools to implement to become the women you are meant to be.
You will hear a couple of stories from Resilient Women.
You will have the opportunity to network with some of the attendees.
Throughout our breaks, you will have the opportunity to view some vendor tables of products/services.
You will leave this event Inspired, Motivated and More!!
You will receive tools that you can implement into your life and business to assist you to move forward.
Let’s have fun together and show the world we are strong when we are together!
1. The venue has lots of parking and it is free.
2. Plan to eat before you arrive. There is no lunch break at this event.
3. The venue is a church, if you are not a church goer do not allow that to discourage you. This is not classified as a Christian event.
4. This event is to encourage, inspire, motivate, and educate women as a community. The price was great therefore your ticket is inexpensive.
5. This event will sell out therefore we encourage you to get your ticket before you get disappointed.
Let’s have a fantastic time! See you there!